Barge Handling Facility - SESA, Goa
October, 2010 - December, 2011
Project: Feasibility Study & Report - Barge Handling Facility - SESA, Goa
Scope of Services:
Maximize the stacking area so as to increase the storage capacity. This could include:
- Identifying the potential of the existing plot and optimize the storage capacity.
- Identify new plots/areas.
- Realignment of activities such as blending, grade-wise stacking etc.
Effective and efficient traffic control and circuit. This could include:
- Realignment of the existing roads/routes.
- Working out a traffic management model maximizing efficiency.
Maximize the loading capacity of barges using existing facilities and technology addition. This could include:
- Assessment of existing facilities.
- Addition of extra facilities, technology, procedures.
Client: URS Scott Wilson India Pvt. Ltd.
Location: Goa, India