Mobile Ship Loading Facilities - Visakhapatnam Port
June, 1994 - January, 1995
Project: Feasibility Report & assistance during selection of Suppliers - Mobile Ship Loading Facilities at Visakhapatnam Port.
Scope of Services:
- Project Study Tour to Malaysian Ports
- Conceiving the system and site surveys for for its adaptability.
- Site studies for establishing loading berth, transit shed & godowns.
- System planning & project reports.
- Development of Project Drawings, identification of suppliers and freezing of technical requirements.
- Assisting clients in finalizing system orders.
- Review of suppliers designs and drawings for ship loading system.
- Survey of the abandoned transit shed, offered by Visakhapatnam Port Authorities, for use with the proposed ship loading facilities.
- Study reports its un-suitability owing to its low roof and damaged structures, suggestions for demolition and construction of a new shed to present requirements.
- Preparation of Quantity and cost estimates.
- Preparation of Technical Specifications and schedule of rates for floating enquiries to civil and structural contractors.
- Discussions with prospective contractors and recommendations.
Client: Tinna Oils & Chemicals Ltd.
Location: Andhra Pradesh, India